By Yakov M Tseytlin
Advanced Mechanical types of DNA Elasticity comprises assurance on 17 various DNA versions and the function of elasticity in organic capabilities with large references. the unconventional complex helicoidal version defined displays the direct connection among the molecule helix constitution and its particular homes, together with nonlinear positive factors and transitions. It presents an creation to the nation of the sector of DNA mechanics, identified and commonly used versions with their brief research, in addition to insurance on experimental equipment and knowledge, the impact of electric, magnetic, ionic stipulations at the endurance size, and dynamics with viscosity impression. It then addresses the necessity to comprehend the character of the non-linear overstretching transition of DNA lower than strength and why DNA has a unfavourable twist-stretch coupling.
- Includes insurance of 17 modern versions of DNA mechanics with analysis
- Provides comparability of DNA and RNA mechanical features
- Covers advances in experimental suggestions together with AFM, X-ray, and optical tweezers
- Contains vast references for additional reading
Read Online or Download Advanced Mechanical Models of DNA Elasticity PDF
Similar molecular biology books
Normal Description of Volume:Volume fifty one comprises reports papers on cyclic AMP, kinases, polypeptide hormones, steroid hormone receptors, similar genes, and participants of the gene relatives. normal Description of Series:Under the able and certified editorial management of Dr. Gerald Litwack, supplements and Hormones keeps to put up up to date man made stories of curiosity to endocrinologists and biochemists.
Fresh development in Hormone learn, quantity forty-one covers the complaints of a Laurentian Hormone convention held in past due August 1984 on the dwelling house in scorching Springs, Virginia. The ebook provides papers at the hormone-receptor interactions; the biosynthesis, secretion, metabolism, and mechanism of motion of the steroid hormones; and the mechanisms of motion of thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) and TRH.
Complex Mechanical types of DNA Elasticity contains assurance on 17 diverse DNA versions and the position of elasticity in organic capabilities with large references. the unconventional complex helicoidal version defined displays the direct connection among the molecule helix constitution and its particular homes, together with nonlinear beneficial properties and transitions.
This e-book studies cutting-edge of polymeric biomaterials for regenerative medication, and highlights advances in either easy technological know-how and medical perform. It summarizes the newest ideas in polymeric scaffold fabrication, supply vendors, physicochemical estate modulation, as good as their impact on adhesion and the functionality of biomolecules, cells and tissues.
- The Eighth Day of Creation: Makers of the Revolution in Biology
- Integrative Cluster Analysis in Bioinformatics
- An Introduction to Toxicology
- The Proteasomal System in Aging and Disease: 109 (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science)
- Hypothalamic Control of Lactation: Monographs on Endocrinology
- Advances in Enzymology and Related Areas of Molecular Biology, Volume 76 (Advances in Enzymology - and Related Areas of Molecular Biology)
Extra resources for Advanced Mechanical Models of DNA Elasticity
Advanced Mechanical Models of DNA Elasticity by Yakov M Tseytlin