By Arthur M. Silverstein
- Written in a chic type by means of long-time training immunologist
- Discusses the altering theories and applied sciences that guided the field
- Tells of the intriguing disputes between fashionable scientists
- Lists all of the very important discoveries and books within the field
- Explains intimately the various Nobel prize-winning contributions of immunologists
Read Online or Download A History of Immunology PDF
Best molecular biology books
Common Description of Volume:Volume fifty one comprises studies papers on cyclic AMP, kinases, polypeptide hormones, steroid hormone receptors, similar genes, and participants of the gene relatives. normal Description of Series:Under the able and certified editorial management of Dr. Gerald Litwack, supplementations and Hormones maintains to put up up to date man made experiences of curiosity to endocrinologists and biochemists.
Contemporary growth in Hormone study, quantity forty-one covers the complaints of a Laurentian Hormone convention held in past due August 1984 on the home in scorching Springs, Virginia. The booklet offers papers at the hormone-receptor interactions; the biosynthesis, secretion, metabolism, and mechanism of motion of the steroid hormones; and the mechanisms of motion of thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) and TRH.
Complex Mechanical versions of DNA Elasticity contains insurance on 17 varied DNA types and the position of elasticity in organic capabilities with large references. the radical complicated helicoidal version defined displays the direct connection among the molecule helix constitution and its particular homes, together with nonlinear positive factors and transitions.
This booklet studies state of the art of polymeric biomaterials for regenerative drugs, and highlights advances in either uncomplicated technological know-how and scientific perform. It summarizes the newest concepts in polymeric scaffold fabrication, supply vendors, physicochemical estate modulation, as good as their impact on adhesion and the functionality of biomolecules, cells and tissues.
- Oxidative Stress in Aging: From Model Systems to Human Diseases (Aging Medicine)
- Molekulare Evolution (Fischer Kompakt) (German Edition)
- Heat Shock Proteins in Cancer: 2
Additional resources for A History of Immunology
A History of Immunology by Arthur M. Silverstein